[Koha] Re: Can not install "MARC::File::XML"'

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Wed Jan 23 16:20:55 NZDT 2008

Joe Atzberger wrote:

> Apparently, all they had to do was force the install via CPAN:
>
> perl ¨CMCPAN ¨Ce 'force install "MARC::File::XML";'
>
> You should evaluate for yourself whether or not you regard the test
> failure to be spurious, or evaluate the installation and module
> performance afterwards to confirm proper operation.

Be aware that 'force install' sometimes does not work. From my notes, I can
see that a forced install of Net-Z3950-ZOOM-1.18.tar.gz failed.

The solution then is to install manually, try the test, but install regardless. Of
course as Joe say, try to confirm proper operation regardless.

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice
that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in
your circumstances.
     -- Department of Social Services, Greenville, South Carolina