[Koha] MARC -> Non-MARC table conversion problem

Jesse pianohacker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 10:12:43 NZDT 2008

In the rebuildnonmarc.pl and bulkmarcimport.pl scripts, there is a
small problem (for our library at least).

The export function on our current ILS is somewhat limited, so item
and biblioitem information gets stuck into the same 952 tag.

When the scripts delete the 952 tag from the record, after putting it
into its own MARC::Record for NEWnewitem, it messes up the biblioitem
conversion.

I've fixed this (as far as I can tell) by removing the
$record->delete_field($field) line from both scripts, and can provide
diffs if wanted.

--
Jesse