[Koha] Thumnail images in catalog searchresults? (Was:details automatic

BWS Johnson mhelman at illinoisalumni.org
Fri Jan 18 13:11:23 NZDT 2008

Salvete!

Well shucks that was blush inducing. Thank you so much! You've been a
major part of the cataloguing muscle over the years, for which I am very
grateful. I, too, have oft mistaken Owen for Stephen. Luckily Stephen is
such a solid guy that he points the credit in the right direction. This
development over the years of good will has made this community strong.
Everyone has a little hand in everything, and there are stellar release
managers that give until it hurts, but the quantum leaps of which you
speak wouldn't be possible without an army of tiny tweakers. There's the
snowball effect, but this is an avalanche :D Thank you everyone! It
makes it very easy to get out there and recommend this project.

Cheers,
Brooke