[Koha] Re: failed to load Net::Z3950::ZOOM onubuntu 'no.such.host'exists error

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Wed Jan 16 06:38:08 NZDT 2008

My error on the package name. Sorry about that. I did find the following
that is very good:

http://www.ossrc.org.in/downloads/koha/installers/others/koha-installati
on-steps.pdf

The correct command is sudo apt-get install libgcrypt11-dev
libgpg-error-dev

John

-+
John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager
New Mexico State Library
1209 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761
john.chadwick at state.nm.us
http://www.stlib.state.nm.us