[Koha] how does koha save data

Octavee Uhl octavee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 09:43:15 NZDT 2008

Hello,

does anyone know how koha saves biblio and item data? Obviusly the data gets
saved in different places twice. When I change the data for a biblio or an
item in the mysql database it is only changed in the opac fields or the
simple view fields in opac. When I switch to the complete view in opac I see
a different value.
For exapmple when I change a title in the database (without going through
the koha intranet interface) it only gets changed in the simple view in
opac.
The reason why I am asking is that for checking errors the koha intranet is
way too slow and time consuming. Through the mysql database it is much
faster and easier.

Thank you
Regards
Octavee