[Koha] Entering records in Lao or Thai

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Wed Jan 9 14:32:14 NZDT 2008

Hi Davita,

Welcome to the Koha community!

On 1/8/08, Davita Janto <davita.janto at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> We haven't started using KOHA but will install soon. Are we able to enter
> records in Lao or Thai?
Yes, you should be able to enter records in either language, provided they are
entered in UNICODE. I'd highly recommend starting with Koha 3.0 alpha, or
you can wait for the beta on Feb 1, or the stable on Mar 1.

If you are interested, we could also add Thai and/or Lao to the
official language
list, that would require some translation on your part. Let us know if
you'd like to
contribute a translation.

Cheers,