[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Announcing Koha 3.0 (Alpha)

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Tue Jan 8 09:35:45 NZDT 2008

We are just in the testing stage of Koha, so I thought it would be safe
and better to go on ahead and install Koha 3.0 alpha now so we can
continue to evaluate the product. After installation, along with many
additional dependencies, I get the following error:

Software error:

Can't call method "do" on unblessed reference at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 609.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Members.pm line
24.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Members.pm
line 24.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 31.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line
31.
Compilation failed in require at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl line 24.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl line 24.

CGI::Carp

John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager
New Mexico State Library
1209 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761
john.chadwick at state.nm.us
http://www.stlib.state.nm.us