[Koha] Internal Server Error

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Sat Jan 5 12:44:15 NZDT 2008

Hi. I've got everything loaded. I've edited and deleted records. Unfortunately, I am unable to add anything from an empty biblio with the default framework.

Any suggestions about what might be going wrong?

The error message is:

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, oftl at critfc.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

My system administrator will be checking the log, but I've also received this error when trying to load Authority records.

Thanx.
Lenora

--
Lenora A. Oftedahl, MLS MEPM