[Koha] Issuing Rules entry tips needed (parameters)

Linda Roholt lroholt at utah.gov
Fri Jan 4 12:48:15 NZDT 2008

I'm currently in the Parameters> Issuing Rules

So far with the set-up I have over 15 borrower categories in the column (top) area
and 20+ item types (on the left)
The issue is that when I scroll down to fill in the necessary fields I can no longer see the top Borrower category information.  I tried printing the screen but this doesn't work since the information goes beyond the page setup since I have to scroll to the right to see all the information.

Anyone have some tips on how to best complete this section?  Something like a freeze panes function that is in Microsoft Excel would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance for you time,

Linda Roholt
Utah State Library Division
250 N 1950 West Ste A.