[Koha] Limit on z39.50 search results?

George Adams g_adams27 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 05:42:51 NZDT 2008

I'm just getting started with Koha 3.0 alpha, and so far most things seem to be going smoothly.  I've noticed, however, when I go to "Cataloguing" to add a new record, fill in the title, then use the z39.50 search to import the rest of the details, the window with search results only displays a maximum of 20 records.

Now I know there are more results than just 20 for the titles I put in, especially if they're fairly generic (e.g. "Learning Biology").  Is there a configuration setting somewhere that will remove the 20-record limit I'm getting?  (I know I could use a more specfic identifier like the ISBN, but sometimes it's handy to search by title even if I have to scroll through dozens of records.  That is, if it's even possible not to have the 20-record limit).

Thanks!