[Koha] need some answers about barcodes

doybia at gmavt.net doybia at gmavt.net
Sun Feb 17 13:13:58 NZDT 2008

Thank you very much to everyone who responded and made suggestions. I've
got a better idea of how to move forward now.

We are planning on using 3.0, but we are waiting for the beta version
before upgrading.

I've already done a bulk import of all my records from the state union
catalog.

I'm planning to weed as we apply barcodes: before we stick on the barcode
we'll consider the value of each book. It is a great opportunity to go
through the entire collection, item by item. I think I'll go with dumb
barcodes and order a few hundred fewer than our current collection.

Does anyone know if we can scan the barcode into the record instead of
having to type it? In 3.0, of course.
Deborah

--
http://insidevaccines.com/wordpress/