[Koha] Question about Koha Users

Deb Bergeron bergeron at macalester.edu
Sat Feb 16 06:53:30 NZDT 2008

I know we just had a great virtual meeting and I'm a bit tired, but my
brain is wondering--what about all those onesies and twosies Koha users
who are loading records from Z39.50 and LTFL (Library Thing For
Libraries) and playing with it (and I use 'playing' in the most serious
form) to understand it with the intention and hope to have their
libraries at some point migrate?  Do they fit in the Koha Project?  Just
wondering.

Deb
--

Deb Bergeron <mailto:bergeron at macalester.edu> System Admin: User Support