[Koha] Koha beta/final release date?

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Feb 12 23:13:30 NZDT 2008

George Adams a écrit :
> Hello all.  Apologies if this question isn't right for this forum.  I
> was just wondering if there was an official release date for the Koha 3
> beta and/or final Koha 3.0.0 release.  I thought I had heard "Feb 1" and
> "Mar 1" respectively, but maybe that's old information?
Nope, that's not old information. But kados, the Release Manager has
announced that the beta was delayed a few days due to a problem with
handling translations : with 28 translations at least partially done,
the way we let the user choose language was no more useable.
Another way to choose language had to be implemented.

That's done since friday, so I think the beta should arrive very quickly
now (and i suspect kados just misses some time to release)

--
Paul POULAIN
BibLibre SARL http://www.biblibre.com