[Koha] KUDOS to use the Koha IRC Channel for virtual meetings

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Fri Feb 8 14:09:59 NZDT 2008

Hi All,

Just a quick note on IRC. If you can then download/use an IRC client rather than the web
based thing you can get to off the Koha sit, it'll be easier and quicker and I suspect
more reliable.

We use mIRC, vIRC, xChat and others so feel free to ask if you're having any trouble
getting your client going.

Cheers
Rachel