[Koha] KUDOS and IRC channel--question

Edward Corrado corrado at tcnj.edu
Thu Feb 7 06:52:26 NZDT 2008

I don't really see a reason for a separate channel for the virtual
meetings. We tried that with a Linux group I was with and it ended up
not working so well as people where carrying parts of the conversation
on in the regular channel and the meeting channel. It was a mess. So,
unless there is a strong reason for a separate channel. I'd recommend
against it.

Edward