[Koha] Changing login from KOHA/KOHA to something else on XP Home Edition

franweimer at juno.com franweimer at juno.com
Tue Feb 5 13:03:38 NZDT 2008

KOHA Colleagues,

I seem to have successfully downloaded all programs successfully for a trial of KOHA on a single XP Home Edition laptop.  I can login (very briefly) under the KOHA userID and KOHA password.  However, every time I try to change any parameters, it kicks me out to the login screen.

What I am doing wrong?  And how might I fix this problem -- especially being a newcomer to Apache, MySQL, & Perl?

Thank you for any advice and assistance in trying this software.

Fran Weimer
Dallas, TX
USA