[Koha] Upgrade from 2.2 to 3.0

Pauley pdavis at lyncs.org
Sat Feb 2 11:37:00 NZDT 2008

OK.  I read the upgrade doc closer and answered my own stupid question.  But
I found getting ready to upgrade, like installing zebra, does interrupt
things in your old install of koha.  So you better be ready to go or
document well so you can back out like I did.

I can't wait to get going on 3.0!  We loved 2.2.x.

Paul