[Koha] installation help for KOHA 3.0

vimal laxman vimallaxman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 19:08:24 NZDT 2008

hi all,
          Thank you Mr.krishnan for your valuable advice on customizig the
framework.
 iam trying to integerate SIP2 with my Koha installation .its giving the
follwing error *""MarkIssueReturned" is not exported by the C4::Circulation
module'*".i tried some of the patches suggested on the net but without
sucess.can anybody help me out.

regards,
vimal