[Koha] Koha Conference in April 16-17

gsl gsl at rollinghills.lib.mo.us
Wed Dec 31 04:31:16 NZDT 2008

If I can perhaps provide a bit of clarifying information for people like
me who may not of grasped immediately that this subject is "The KOHACON
2009", the relevant link is:
http://www.koha.org/about-koha/news/nr1226978817.html

I would really really like to attend, but this is my last semester of
grad school and I have statistics on Thursday night (April 16th), and I
don't know yet if I can skip out or not. Very much unlike my undergrad
teachers, my grad professors really expect people to attend their
classes :-(  and April 16th will be about two weeks before finals.

After I get a couple of weeks into the class I'll have a better feel for
attendance requirements.

Greg Lawson
Rolling Hills Consolidated Library
1912 N. Belt Highway