[Koha] A script for converting MARC records from Sagebrush Athena

Jeffrey LePage jeffrey_lepage at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 12:54:27 NZDT 2008

I made some changes to my script for converting a Sagebrush Athena MARC export to a format acceptable to Koha.  I uploaded it to contribs.koha.org.  It's now called athenamarc2koha.pl

http://contribs.koha.org/extension_view.php?eid=15

It's just an itty-bitty script, but I'm sure some will find it useful.

Thanks to Joe Atzberger and others for guidance and suggestions.