[Koha] getting code from TTLLP's repository into Koha (was: Community Feedback)

Andrew Moore andrew.moore at liblime.com
Sat Dec 20 03:43:30 NZDT 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 6:23 AM, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> Maybe in the main repository but that's mainly because we have no
> access.  I'm doing a hell of a lot of QA for customers and friends
> (probably 90% QA and 10% development which is not how I want to be
> working) so we've a very stable local koha branch but the changes have
> not been getting pushed upstream quickly because we felt our funders'
> priorities (usually stability) and the koha.org release managers'
> priorities (usually new features) seem different enough to make that
> difficult and I hate trying to negotiate with LibLime developers when
> I don't have enough resources to do it well and now apparently I've
> broken TTLLP's public repository so people can't even pull from there
> (not that any release managers have ever seemed interested in that)
> and there just aren't enough hours in the day because...

Hi MJ -

Could you point me at that repository, please? I briefly searched for
it unsuccessfully. I'd love to keep an eye on it and see if there are
any patches I could help move over. Or, if you have any that you think
would be particularly helpful, feel free to use 'git format-patch ;
git send-email' to send them on to the patches at koha.org list.

Thanks!
-Andy