[Koha] Backing up 3.0

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Fri Dec 19 07:11:15 NZDT 2008

I am doing something similar. I use a file from sourceforge.net call
AutoMySQLBackup. Very easy to edit and make it executable.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/automysqlbackup

I run backups on a regular basis and have even done a restore from one
box to another with no problems.

John

John Chadwick, Ed.D.
Information Technology Manager