[Koha] Editing budget amounts resulted in budget disappearing

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Mon Dec 15 20:55:09 NZDT 2008

Hi Joann,

At 03.16 15/12/2008, you wrote:
>I had a bunch of 13 budgets set up in Koha 3.0 (test site). I
>clicked on edit and went into a few 8) to change the $ amount, and
>upon saving the edited budget the fund no longer displays on the
>home / acquisitions screen. Where there were 13 funds, now only 5
>display. The 8 I edited no longer display.
>
>When I click on the manage link to get to home / admin / funds, then
>click on View all budgets, I can see all 13 budgets, but the start
>dates ahave been reset to 02/00/0 and no end date is entered.
>
>The only change I did was to adjust the $ amounts.
>
>Is this a known bug? or have I done something dodgy!

I'm not sure about your problem but consider this:
-- budgets are 'general' or are for a specific library ?
If budgets are of a specific library, is you login user a user of
this library ?

In fact EVERY login (and also login of superlibrarians) has a
specific library AND budgets of
a specific library are visible to users of this library.

So check this possibility.

Bye

Zeno Tajoli
CILEA - Segrate (MI)