[Koha] Where to set exemption from rental charges

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Mon Dec 15 11:31:00 NZDT 2008

Ok - thanks everyone. We will submit a patch to fix this.

Quick description of the fix:

Different patron types can be configured to get a  % discount off the
rental charges:
For example: STAFF will have a 100% discount of all rental charges for
all item types,
BLIND will get 100% discount of rental charges for Talking Books,
DEAF will get 100% discount off rental charges for DVDs,
and we could make all SENIORS get a 10% discount off rental charges for
all or some item types.

Cheers,

Jo.