[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 38, Issue 38 koha search option

Iago Lorenzo Salgueiro ilorenzo at cetmar.org
Sat Dec 13 01:31:51 NZDT 2008

Hi! I installed koha in Fedora 9 and I have sent the installation steps
to the list two weeks ago.

Now, I have the same problem that Sunita Barve, and I tested a solution
posted in another message:

	in console, I go to the path:   cd /path/to/koha/lib
	and I run the command:    perl
../bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -a -reset
	all succesfull! my new elements appear in koha opac

but the problem is that, the librarian (not I) can't do this manually
every time he needs add new elements (MARC records). This process must
be automatically, or with a 'koha intranet web-option', it's posible??

Iago Lorenzo Salgueiro