[Koha] imported bad marc record? or...?

Jesse Weaver jesse.weaver at liblime.com
Fri Dec 12 16:41:43 NZDT 2008

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Ella Delaney <
ella.delaney at flashpointacademy.com> wrote:

>  Has anyone encountered this who can provide guidance? A marc record I
> imported (marc 8, KOHA version 3) is irretrievable, rendering everything
> else in my catalog with those title words ("film" and "art") also
> irretrievable, and I can't remove it with the "manage staged…" tool. Here's
> the error message I'm getting when I try to search for it:
>

> *Error:*
>
> Can't call method "as_usmarc" on an undefined value at
> /usr/local/lib/C4/Search.pm line 2133.
>

> Ella Delaney
>
> Head Librarian
>
> Flashpoint Academy
>
> ella.delaney at flashpointacademy.com
>
> (312)506-0645

Hey there!

You should be able to restart the zebra index from scratch (it's an option
to rebuild-zebra.pl) once you delete the record.

If you can't get to the record manually, here's what you can do:

Find the biblionumber of the record in question (you'll probably have to
look at the MySQL database directly for this).
Go to a different record in your catalogue (make sure you've clicked into
the record itself), then look at the URL; if you change the number after
biblionumber= to the biblionumber you just found, you should be able to get
to the bad bib.

Best of luck,
--
Jesse Weaver