[Koha] Printing Receipts in Koha 3.01

Nora Blake nblake at masscat.org
Fri Dec 12 04:44:37 NZDT 2008

Greetings all.

We are a consortium of libraries using Koha 3.01 and one of my libraries
is having trouble printing receipts.  Whenever they print a circulation
receipt they get an extra form feed at the end of the receipt, so the
printer spits out another 12 inches or so of blank paper.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and been able to fix it?  Can
you tell me how?

The site is using a Star Micronics printer (I do not have the exact
model information) with a generic/plain text driver.

I would appreciate any help that anyone can give.

NORA
________________________

Nora Blake
MassCat Manager