[Koha] report generation-Till Reconciliation for each branchlibraries

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Thu Dec 11 14:22:02 NZDT 2008

Thanks Joe,

I am in the process of configuring a Koha 3.0 install and hadn't
realised that we would lose the ability to run till reconciliation
reports each day. It is a matter core to our operations and I will have
to consider that if upgrading to 3.0 will mean losing functionality -
hence my input.

cheers Jo.