[Koha] Upgrading from 2.2 to 3.0, not so smooth...

Ming214 myan at judcom.nsw.gov.au
Thu Dec 11 14:18:45 NZDT 2008

I suggest you not use its migration scripts which are not good enough. Export
the biblio records and do a fresh installation of koha 3.0, then do a bulk
import of your old data. I know it seems easier to upgrade from 2.2 to 3.0,
but we found it even much easier to do it in the other way as we have been
through too many problems with its scripts and given up.

Ming