[Koha] report generation-Till Reconciliation for each branchlibraries

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 10:38:12 NZDT 2008

I don't know if there's a current official "head count" for Koha
libraries, but according to librarytechnology.org, the number is just
shy of 500, including 399 LibLime libraries (surely not!)

In the past, I've suggested privately to LibLime that they take a page
from several models that already exist for facilitating cooperative
sponsorship of projects.

Why not use http://www.fundable.com, http://www.dropcash.com, or
http://www.chipin.com? Or develop a comparable utility in-house?

Given the number of Koha libraries out there, wouldn't such an
approach have the potential to accelerate the evolution of the
software? With a transparent price tag for any particular enhancement,
it would soon become very clear which projects are most highly desired
as they would be funded the quickest.

Cheers,

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library