[Koha] report generation-Till Reconciliation for each branch libraries

Basu Talikoti basudpl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 18:01:57 NZDT 2008

hi all
Delhi Public Library started of circulation of dvds in three branch library
of dpl using koha 3.0 stable vesion and we have charging Rs 300/- Management
fee and Rs 1/-
each branch library want to know how much money they have collected at the
end of the day. At present report generated for all branches and library
name is not displaying in the library column table is given bellow.
we  would like to know how other libraries are managing who have more than
one branch libraries.it is the opinion that  some options i.e library viz
should be provided in the till reconciliation report, so that report can be
generated by branch viz or it should show the report as per the login branch

pl help us

with thanks
delhi public library

Payments Library Date/time Surname Firstname Description Charge Type Invoice
Amount Payment Type Payment Amount
2008-12-08 11:02:44 Praveen Kumari
Barney 2008-11-29 F 2.00 payment 2.00
2008-12-08 11:02:44 Praveen Kumari
Final Destination 3 : 2008-11-29 F 2.00 payment 2.00
2008-12-08 14:32:10 Nooralam
 Account Management fee A 300.00 payment 300.00
2008-12-08 14:43:16 Sharma Aniruddh Eragon 2008-12-07 F 1.00 payment 1.00
2008-12-08 14:43:16 Sharma Aniruddh Annapolis 2008-12-07 F 1.00 payment 1.00