[Koha] Barcodes and scanners

Rosalie Blake rosalie at library.org.nz
Mon Dec 8 18:38:02 NZDT 2008

Hi Mark
Yes you can use Leigh Mardon codes, or the like. And all scanners are
not created equal - you get what you pay for. They pretty much all do
the job. The dearer ones do it better, longer (and possibly faster, in
that you don't have to scan twice because it didn't catch the number the
first time)
Cheers
Rosalie