[Koha] SQL report

Krishnan Mani krishnanm75 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 19:04:54 NZDT 2008

Uma,

When you download and extract Koha, you will find multiple text files named INSTALL.* (such as INSTALL.fedora7) that tell you how to install for a particular Linux flavor. Try them first. You can also try the guides at kohadocs.org

Also, instead of responding to an unrelated thread, you probably want to start a new one to save yourself and others some confusion.

Thanks and regards,

krishnan mani

Pune, India