[Koha] user support?

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Fri Dec 5 09:24:08 NZDT 2008

Hi Karen,

I too am interested in this side of things. Have just started
configuring my Koha 3.0 test site and already have had a few operational
questions. I have found this list and the Koha irc channel both really
helpful, but I agree that is more focussed at the technical rather than
operational or procedural way. Havn't got right through Nicole's Koha
3.0 manual yet but what I have found has been great. She monitors the
koha list and gives some really practical answers, as to a number of
other people, so I wonder if we should just keep firing our questions
here in the existing forum. I am wary of separating the techies from the
librarians... and it informs the work of each other if we are all
sharing our experiences and challenges.

cheers Jo.