[Koha] user support?

Kohn, Karen kohnk at arcadia.edu
Fri Dec 5 04:02:42 NZDT 2008

Hello,

My library is preparing to migrate to Koha, and I'm trying to make sure
we have enough support in place for the librarians and staff who will
have to develop new procedures and workflows.  I've been reading this
mailing list in web forum from time to time, and it seems to be mainly
for administrators.  I was wondering

a)      Can I request that a new list be started? And

b)      Are there people on here who would be interested in this list?

I'm thinking it would be for technical services library workers who
could share how they accomplish certain goals, or could ask if they're
having trouble figuring out how to do something.  (I know that's vague.
Specifically, right now, our Serials Librarian is curious about how the
predictions work in Koha.)  Of course, if there is an existing resource
you can recommend, that would be great.

Thanks.

Karen Kohn

Collection Development Manager