[Koha] migrate winisis to koha in windows version

Zahir Husain Mohamed Ismail shammyac at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 23:31:18 NZST 2008

Dear Friends

please help me

I am Hussain,  working as library asst @ South Eastern University of Sri
Lanka,

We r now using at our library winisis softwere, at  the same time  we
r trial in koha

but the problem is migrate winisis to koha

becose our database is available in (.iso) format i mean (Winisis)

We have now migrate our data to mark ( iso to mrc then to mrk & final data).
is already created by us

Could you please help me that how to Import the Marc (mrk) file  into Koha
Reservior in windows version

Becose we r using koha in windows version
Best Regards

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Trust in God. Always !"
(¨`·.·´¨) Always
`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨) Keep
(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´ Smiling!