[Koha] Branch libraries

Betsy Dintaman bdintaman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 00:40:25 NZST 2008

A little more explanation.

 Most of our textbook records have both Main Library and Textbook items on
them since we usually keep one copy in the stacks. And both Main Library AND
Textbook items are showing up when we search the opac. But records that have
ONLY textbook items on them do not show in opac, and only in admin after I
switched setting to Textbooks. We want everything in ML and TXT to be
searchable in the opac.

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Henri-Damien LAURENT <laurenthdl at alinto.com

--
Betsy Dintaman