[Koha] Koha 3 and LDAP

Paul Landers paul.landers at ttuhsc.edu
Fri Aug 29 03:10:28 NZST 2008

You were correct.  Thank you.

Our Systems folks originally did the mod in Auth_with_ldap.pm in the
pre-RC1 release to address the bind vs. auth question, however I now
read that 3.0 (final release) handles this automatically (http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:ldap
)?  Unfortunately our Systems folks are too busy to assist us again
after the upgrade.  Does anyone else have some LDAP experience and
could help us mod/reconfigure?  In testing our LDAP from luma and
phpldapadmin, successful binds can occur only if the scope is set to
subtree.  If only the base is specified we get bind failures.

Paul