[Koha] How to change the green color appearence of Koha 2.2.9 for windows

Ata ur Rehman ata.rehman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:02:14 NZST 2008

Dear Wilson

Why are you in urgency everytime....:) Free and Open-source softwares need
patience.  Anyhow, all the look n feel in Koha comes from templates.  You
have to edit the templates.
Check C:\usr\koha229\opac\htdocs\opac-tmpl for OPAC and
C:\usr\koha229\intranet\htdocs\intranet-tmpl for Intranet.  Koha 229 comes
with two default templates, npl and css for both OPAC and Intranet.
As far as, color is concerned, you have to edit *.css files

Ata
LISolutions.org