[Koha] A9 Search and gettin biblo information

ABM LIBRARY amaranatho at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 05:47:00 NZST 2008

HI,

we are a small library 10,000 books and we have been using koha on windows
for sometime. We dont have the money to buy into a z39.50 engine and have
been using some of the free ones.  If we moved to version 3.0 on unix would
the A9 search engine option allow us to import data to koha.

Basically we want the same option as you get on some of the cheap pc
programs that connect to amazon, whilst respecting the amazon license.

thanks