[Koha] Koha 3 and LDAP

Paul Landers paul.landers at ttuhsc.edu
Sat Aug 23 09:41:52 NZST 2008

Mourik, I have a Koha 3.0 test server upgraded from an original 3.0
RC1 installation.    Our I.T. systems group successfully modified /etc/
koha/koha-conf.xml and Auth_with_ldap.pm to integrate with our
LDAP.    After upgrading from RC1 to 3.0 I noticed that our modified
koha-conf.xml and Auth_with_ldap.pm were renamed and replaced with new
files.  However, LDAP authentication continues to work properly
despite our customizations no longer existing!  What would account for
this unexpected success?

Paul Landers
I.T. Section Manager
TTUHSC Preston Smith Library