[Koha] AmazonContent-- Hit and Miss?

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat Aug 23 03:59:56 NZST 2008

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Nicole Engard
<nicole.engard at liblime.com> wrote:
> I'd submit it as a bug.
Hang on, how can that be a bug? :-) Is it an amazon.com bug or a Koha one?

Josh

> ---
>
> Nicole C. Engard
> Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
> (888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714
> nce at liblime.com
> AIM/Y!/Skype: nengard
>
> http://liblime.com
> http://blogs.liblime.com/open-sesame/
>

> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 11:54 AM, Max Crowe <newdurhamlibrary at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ata:
>>
>> That's it exactly!  The 10 digit ISBN number has to be present, and first.
>> The 13 digits don't work at all.
>>
>> Thanks, everyone.   At least I know how to proceed at this point to get my
>> new items connecting with Amazon.  But I wonder, might this be considered a
>> bug?   The plan, is, after all, to phase out ISBN-10...
>>
>> Max
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 12:15 AM, Ata ur Rehman <ata.rehman at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I think the problem is in ISBN13 (9780743290111).  I tried different
>>> options.  Here are the results:
>>>
>>> 1- Only ISBN13 (9780743290111) --> No Image and Review
>>> 2- Only ISBN10 (0743290119) --> Image and Reviews displayed
>>> 3- Both ISBN 13 and 10 (Same order, First 13 and 2nd 10) -- No Image and
>>> Review
>>> 4- Both ISBN 10 and 13 (Same order, First 10 and 2nd 13) -- Image and
>>> Reviews displayed
>>>
>>> (Note: I am using Koha 228 on Windows, not 3 :) )
>>>
>>> Ata
>>> LISolutions.org

Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support
LibLime Featuring Koha Open-Source ILS