[Koha] [Info] What's going on at indexdata.com?

Heikki Levanto heikki at indexdata.dk
Fri Aug 22 15:14:28 NZST 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 03:46:17PM -0400, Bob Ewart wrote:
> I've been trying to install Net::Z3950::ZOOM on a couple of different
> machines, one for Koha, and have been getting the following for several
> days:
> #   Failed test 'connection to 'test.indexdata.com:2118' refused (10000)'
>
> I can force the install.

We are still in the process of moving offices, and in that connection we
cleaned up some old machines that were not (supposed to be) used.
test.indexdata.com is officially dead. We must have forgotten that it
was used in the perl module tests. We will point those to some other
target in the next release.

> Also 'IRSpy Find a target' at http://targettest.indexdata.com/find.html
> is giving me:
>
> Proxy Error
>
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
> The proxy server could not handle the request GET /find.html.
>
> Reason: DNS lookup failure for: irspy.indexdata.com

We also had some problems with the DNS for the indexdata.com domain.
Looks like some of the problems persist on the machine that runs the
targettest. I will look into this.

Sorry about the confusion the move has caused. And thank you for
reporting the problems.

Best regards

   Heikki Levanto

--
Heikki Levanto    heikki at indexdata dot dk   "In Murphy We Turst"