[Koha] Koha Group on LinkedIn

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Aug 18 22:00:55 NZST 2008

"Nicole Engard" <nicole.engard at liblime.com> wrote:
> I've created a group for Koha users and developers on LinkedIn.  If you're
> already on LinkedIn you can join here: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/671467

I've applied to join it.

Please can we merge with group 143168 Koha?  I applied to join that
some time ago, but the administrator is not a koha developer I
recognise and has not answered emails.  I'm rather surprised that such
a group passed linkedin's review without them offering it to koha.org
or developers (or did they?).

Cc'd to groups at linkedin so they can answer.

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray (slef)