[Koha] Koha 3.0 installation on windows xp

Betsy Law betsy.law at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 12:08:49 NZST 2008

Sorry to say that there is no Koha 3.0 for Windows yet.  According to
this thread development is stalled and I guess no one has time to
solve the problem right now:

http://www.nabble.com/Windows-install-for-Koha-3-td18758644.html

I think the priority for the developers has been getting the main
branch ready.  Koha 3.0 looks great and I hope that Windows-only users
will get to use it sometime soon.

--Betsy Law