[Koha] Issue entering the member details from the member entry page

Sai Bhalaji D. d.saibhalaji at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:17:30 NZST 2008

Hi,

I have an issue entering the personal details of the members from the page.
The url that it points to is
http://intranet/cgi-bin/koha/members/memberentry.pl.

*Issue

*After entering all the details in the page, when I click on the save
button, it takes me to the next page which does not contain anything. Also I
checked the database wherein there is record created in the *Borrowers*table.

If someone can help me out in resolving this issue, it would be very kind.

Please let me know if any more details are required.

Thanks,
Sai Bhalaji.
Sri Sathya Sai University.