[Koha] Issue entering the member details from the member entry page

Sai Bhalaji D. d.saibhalaji at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:17:30 NZST 2008

I have an issue entering the personal details of the members from the page.
The url that it points to is

*After entering all the details in the page, when I click on the save
button, it takes me to the next page which does not contain anything. Also I
checked the database wherein there is record created in the *Borrowers*table.

If someone can help me out in resolving this issue, it would be very kind.

Please let me know if any more details are required.

Sai Bhalaji.
Sri Sathya Sai University.