[Koha] marc_word table

Bobby703 mingyan214 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 17:29:40 NZST 2008

Hi Paul. Thank you for your tips. I am on the way to 3.0. But after I updated
from 2.0 to 2.2.2b, I could not find anything in the table
marc_subfield_table either. As you said this table was important, how can I
rebuild the records in this table. There was no such table in koha 2.0. What
can I do with this table. Also, I am on my way to 3.0, just going through
scripts under misc/migration_tools/22_to_30. So far, it looks all right.
Some errors about missing perl modules were fixed by myself. But I am really
worried about missing records in the marc_subfield_table.
So, my questions are:

1. How to rebuild marc_subfield_table? Run koha2marc.pl script?
2. If I couldn't rebuild  marc_subfield_table, does it mean I still can't
get it updated to 3.0 even I might successfully follow all the steps of the
update instruction?

Many thanks.