[Koha] marc_word table

Bobby703 mingyan214 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 12:05:07 NZST 2008

Yes, Paul. That's why I try to update  it to 2.2 from 2.0 then go for 3.0.
But I got the empty marc_word table problem which causes all catalog search
return nothing. I can see there is no other error but just the SQL query
(joint with marc_word table) returns nothing. I used MySQL 5 at the first
but it seems koha 2.2 is not working properly with MySQL 5 and I get lots of
syntax errors like unknown column or something. So I downgraded the database
to MySQL4. Then there is no such kind of error but just no result returned.
My biggest problem is how to get marc_word table rebuilt. I tried the script
rebuild_marc_word.pl but it failed. How can I populate this marc_word table
after update the database. Also, I ran koha2mac.pl and got "Framework can
not be null" error. How can I fix these issues? Thanks.