[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 33, Issue 65

thandu venkat narayana thandu_venkat at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 01:01:54 NZST 2008

Dear All,
In windows plotform koha 2.2.9
Over Due Report:
In over due report it is giving details about Due Date, Name of the patron, E-mail, Phone number, Title and Author. But we need Item Barcode of the Title. It is very important information in over due report.

How can we add the Item Barcode field in over due report?

[ But In OPAC User Login it is giving full details including Item Barcode]

2) Koha Data Backup:
When we taking KOHA backup by using SQLyog, if we selected any check box the backup file is not restoring properly.

without selecting any check box the backup file is restoring perfectly.

pl check all koha users. is it correct or not?

Regards
T.Venkat Narayana,
Assistant Librarian,
Sri Venkateswara Engineering College,