[Koha] Koha date in circulation

Irene Sachs irene_sachs at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 00:30:47 NZST 2008

Is there some way of making the auto expiry date in the circulation module calculate correctly in version 2.2.9? We have set up several borrower categories with different expiry dates ranging from 1 year to 4 years. When we add individual borrowers we need to fill in the expiry date manually otherwise the system thinks the borrower is about to expire - ie. it doesn't seem to be able to calculate the expiry date from the borrower category if we leave this field empty. Do we need to tell Koha what the date is or does it get this from the PC itself.
Thanks
Irene

Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT